Friday, June 17, 2011

Decompiling the week.

What an amazing week...

Fantastic time at Source Seattle.  If you didn't make it, you should really check out what you missed.

Great keynotes by Kris Herrin and Eric Cowperthwaite.  Nice getting the executive "big picture" on breaches and managing security.

Thoroughly enjoyed giving my talk and a lively audience as well.

Fascinating lunchtime discussion with Marcia Hofmann about privacy and the nature of social media.  Enough to make me re-up my membership in the EFF.  You should consider it too.

Not only a great demo by Ron Gula, but he spent time after the session doing a one-on-one with me giving an insider's tour of their software.  It was great to see a master at work.  How often do you get that kind of access to that caliber of talent?

If Source wasn't enough, I had to get me some Agora where Kirk B. pointed me at this fascinating paper on assuming a state of compromise.  Since that's what this blog is all about, you should check it out.

Now I need to sleep...

No comments: